Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Washington State Summer Con. Please use these links to get familiar with our Rules and Regulations, FAQs, and Booth Rates. When you are ready, click on the link to submit your Vendor Application.
The Washington State Summer Con uses four different booth categories for identification:
- Vendor – 120 to 150 retail sales booths ranging from 10′ x 10′ to 20′ x 30′
- Artist Alley – 49 booths that are collected in a special area set aside and curated for creative talent, artists, writers, and small publishers in the, but not limited to, comic book, fantasy, and pop culture genres. Click Here for the specific Artist Alley Rules and Regulations.
- Crafter, Handmade, and Maker – 7 to 12 booths that are collected in a special area on the vendor floor that is designated for individuals who produce products related to the comic and/or pop culture market that is not an art print or digital medium.
- Northwest Creative Pavilion – 80-100 of our most talented local artisans showcasing and selling their products and offerings.
- Exhibitor – Non-Retail space. Exhibitors offering a visual, interactive, or informational display for all attendees to enjoy at Summer Con.
If you have any questions during this process or after completing it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All applications are vetted to bring a great collection of relevant vendors to our event.
Only companies with products and/or services relating to toys, comic books, sci-fi, gaming, anime, movies, television, or pop culture are eligible to vend at the Washington State Summer Con. We do have room for a variety of vendors but reserve the right to only select the vendors that will best represent the Washington State Summer Con and the focus of the show.
The first step is to SUBMIT the correct Application from the links provided. Once it is ACCEPTED, you will receive an invoice for the booth space that you have indicated. Once that invoice is paid, we will move your application to COMPLETE. It is that easy.
We are excited to put forth another amazing show in 2020, and we would love for you to be a part of it. If you have any additional questions, do hesitate to
Thank you for your interest, and we are happy to assist you with any questions along the way.