Images and Events, Inc. is the responsible party that is promoting and organizing the Washington State Summer Con. The “event” is from Friday, June 17th through June 19, 2021. Any questions about these rules and regulations can be made to email@example.com.
LOAD IN is Thursday, June 16th from 8 am to 8 pm and Friday, June 17th from 7 am to 2 pm. All vendors must be completely set up and at their booth by 2:30 pm on Friday afternoon. Any vendors whose tables remain unoccupied at 3 pm and have not contacted Images and Events, Inc. with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their tables.
LOAD OUT is Sunday from the close of the event (5 pm) until 9 pm. Please DO NOT expect to leave your merchandise past 9 pm on Sunday.
Vendors with proper badges have access to the show floor Thursday, Friday, and one hour before opening on Saturday and Sunday.
Any vendor wishing to participate in the Washington State Summer Con must agree to and acknowledge these rules and regulations:
1) All vendors should have a Business License in their respective states of business. Each vendor is operating as an independent business renting floor space from Images and Events, Inc. and responsible for paying their own business and sales tax. In order to conduct business in the State of Washington, you need a UBI number or temporary UBI number. To get a temporary UBI number, click on this link: Temp UBI Number application. If you do not have a UBI number, a temporary license may be issued on your behalf by the Department of Revenue.
Images and Events, Inc. and the Washington State Summer Con are bound by RCW 82.32.033 in operating a special event.
2) Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. NO EARLY BREAKDOWN or vendor risks the exclusion of future events produced by Images and Events. Packing up prior to closing time is NOT permitted.
3) No illegal drug use is permitted on the Washington State Fairgrounds. Smoking or drinking alcohol is NOT permitted on the grounds of the Washington State Fair at any time except in designated and licensed areas set aside exclusively by the Washington State Fair.
4) No booth space is guaranteed until full payment is received.
5) No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact Images and Events, Inc. one month before the event and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per booth. A no-call and/or no-show will forfeit their booth space without credit or refund.
6) The sales of Bootleg or Counterfeit products are prohibited. Counterfeit or Bootleg products are fake replicas of the real product. Counterfeit products are often produced with the intent to take advantage of the superior value of the imitated product. It includes the forgeries or imitations of clothing, accessories, bags, shoes, watches, jewelry, electronics (both parts and finished products), software, works of art, toys, or movies. Selling these types of goods results in patent infringement or trademark infringement.
The proxy selling of artwork is not allowed without permission from the showrunners. It is expected that the art that is being sold was created by the artist and not reproduced and sold on their behalf.
7) Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language, or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult-related materials out of sight from or in reach of children.
8) Vendor ID badges will be issued upon registration at load-in. Additional vendor ID badges will be available closer to the event. Vendors must wear ID badges at all times Thursday through Sunday at the show. Exhibitor staff personnel wishing to enter the exhibit floor must wear a badge at all times during the show. Only booth personnel with a vendor badge can enter the event prior to event hours and allowed after the stated event closing time. Any vendor caught sharing their badges to prevent paying for admission or an additional vendor badge will be charged immediately or banned from vending at future shows.
Exhibitor badges grant no special access to any restricted or ticketed areas at the event. Additional purchases will be required for vendors to attend certain events and activities within the event such as closed panels, event gaming, VIP Dinner, and others as indicated by the event staff. All purchases must be made in advance along with the general public attendees.
9) Parking is available to vendors and exhibitors immediately outside the Orange Gate at the Fairgrounds. Vehicle access inside the fairgrounds will be available on Thursday and Friday morning for loading and unloading only. All vehicles must leave the fairgrounds one hour prior to the event opening to the public.
10) Images and Events, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If your product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release Images and Events, Inc. from any and all liability.
Images and Events, Inc., the Washington State Fair and Events Center and Pierce County Security will take every effort to protect your merchandise beginning Friday at load-in to load-out on Saturday. Pierce County Security maintains a 24-hour presence at the Fairgrounds. The event will feature multiple gate attendants and additional uniformed and off-duty security as needed for the safety of our vendors, facility, and attendees.
11) Vendors may not sell any food or drink products that are not pre-packaged and properly labeled.
12) Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the buildings at any time except for properly identified ADA Service Animals unless expressly invited by the organizers of the show.
13) No display, materials, or signage may protrude into the aisles or encroach upon neighboring booths. The maximum height of any booth must not exceed 12’ in height unless permission was granted in the approval process. No obstruction may be placed outside your designated booth space or in any aisle or passageway. The vendor may not have obstructions to any fire extinguishing appliances.
14) The layout of the booths and tables for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables without permission and written approval.
15) Images and Events, Inc. reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
16) Exhibitors shall not sublet, share, assign, or delegate any space allotted to them, without the prior written consent of the Washington State Summer Con Organizers. Such subletting, sharing, assigning, or delegation thereof without the Washington State Summer Con Organizer’s prior written consent will be cause for removal and termination of exhibitor and subletting exhibitor.
17) Images and Events, Inc. reserves the right to deny a table rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
18) Any form of solicitation (including flyers or coupons) for shows, booths, or businesses other than those presented by Images and Events, Inc. will not be permitted inside or outside of the event facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of Images and Events, Inc.
In the event, any of these rules are broken, and you must be removed from the show, you agree to forfeit all fees and monies paid for your vendor space, tickets, and badges. No refunds will be offered nor should be expected.
Vendors must agree to all of these Rules and Regulations.