Comic Talent: DC, Marvel
Jim Lee was born in Seoul, South Korea. His family moved to America when he was young and he grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. Jim began drawing at an early age. His high school classmates predicted that he would pursue a career in the comic book industry, however, Jim instead enrolled at Princeton University where he majored in psychology. His original idea was to become a medical doctor like his father. During his time at Princeton, he decided to take an art class as one of his electives. Taking this class made him realize how much he loved to draw. Jim eventually graduated in 1986 with a degree in psychology, but passed on a medical career to pursue a career as a comic book artist.
Jim Lee Exclusive Opportunities
These items are not yet on sale and are subject to adjustment or change until they become available for sale. In order to purchase these items, you must be a VIP, 2-day, or Sunday ticket holder.
Platinum VIP – $500 (limited to 40)
- (1) 16 x 20 Limited Edition Print signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Alex Sinclair
- (8) Autographs with Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Alex Sinclair CGC witnessed (CGC submission fees not included)
- (1) Exclusive Jim Lee Lanyard and Platinum Badge
- (2) VIP Seats at the Jim Lee Panel
- (1) Professional Photo Op with Jim Lee with 8×10 print and digital download
- (4) Fast Pass Cards for other comic book talent at the show
- Early Show Access – 9:30 am
Gold VIP – $120 (limited to 90)
- (1) Limited Edition 11” x 17” Numbered Print signed by Jim Lee
- (2) Pre-purchased autographs
- (1) Exclusive Jim Lee Lanyard and Gold Badge
Silver Pass – $50 (limited to 250)
- (1) Pre-purchased autograph
Jim Lee signatures will be open for Summer Con attendees as time allows after all Platinum, Gold and Silver exclusive pass holders are completed. The only guaranteed signing will be for Platinum, Gold and Silver ticket holders. A queue system will be set up to organize and allow for as many attendees get signatures and meet Jim. There may/will be a limit to the number of books signed posted at the event. More updates and details are still to come.