Toy and Geek Fest website Terms and Conditions
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-upgradeable and non-resellable.
Refusal of Service
Images and Events reserves the right to refuse service to any person(s) that is unruly, causing trouble or uses profanity while at the event. Aggressive and rude behavior to any staff member will result in an immediate removal of the person(s) without the benefit of a refund.
Images and Events and its agents reserve the right to cancel and refund any tickets at any time, for any person(s) that displays rude or unruly behavior in the past. We will never deny or discriminate service to anyone because of their race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability — but we will maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for children at the Washington State Toy and Geek Fest.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees are the only people with access to information collected from individual customers. Credit Card information is never collected or stored by Images and Events in any capacity. Secure software is used to encrypt the information sent between your browser and our website. This site uses SSL protocol to safeguard any financial information during online transactions between this site and merchant processing credit card transactions, Square, Inc. Images and Events never is given access to, views, or receives any financial information from your transaction.
Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed products and reminders deemed important.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To store your preferences on our website
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.